Thursday, March 24, 2011

Devestation

 This is a 300 TON ship that was washed up on the street during the Tsunami, washed up like it was a kids toy ship

There used to be a town there, now there is nothing

Borrowed from No Future Krew blog (http://www.nfkfnfk.blogspot.com/), if you want to see the destruction caused by the earthquake and Tsunami go check out the blog.

No this is not Photoshopped, this is a real picture of the Tsunami hitting Japan. I started doing my morning reading and checked out No Future Krew's blog and it made me stop and think. I sit here and bitch because the weather has sucked lately with so much rain. Then I look at those pictures from Japan and see the devestation caused by the earthquake and Tsunami, I am greatful for what I have and I will start to appreciate everything I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment